cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCAMS STILL EXIST FROM CRAIGSLIST CAR SELLERS WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MILITARY!!! (Copy of email 9/17/17)

Today at 2:09 PMLet me explain the entire procedure.The car is located at Military Logistics Department in Topeka, KS, headquarters ready for shipping. Like i told, the car is in perfect condition with clear title, no liens or loans. All the documents including the title and the bill of sale with my signature on it, will come along with the car and it will take no more than 2-3 days to arrive at your address.The transaction will be made thru eBay’s Buyer Protection Program because they can protect both of us and they also offer 5 days inspection period. You’ll have 5 days to inspect, test and drive the car before decided to keep it or not. If the car is not like I described, you’ll ship it back on my expense and they will give you a full refund. eBay will hold the funds until you receive the car with all the paperwork. Only after you confirm them that you wanna keep the car they will release me the funds. In this way, you will be able to inspect it before committing to buy it.I need to know if you are still interested, so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If you are interested, please include in the next email your contact information for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.Thanks, hope to do business with you soon. 

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: SCAMS STILL EXIST FROM CRAIGSLIST CAR SELLERS WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MILITARY!!! (Copy of email 9/17

Dear Mother,

Not sure when I can send my next letter.

The DC-3s are loaded, 

they say the French underground will help.

But I will admit I have some fear. 

I miss the farm.

Dear Mother,

You have a grand daughter.

Seems the french girls are nice.

Dear Mother,

Don't think I will be returning to the farm...

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Re: SCAMS STILL EXIST FROM CRAIGSLIST CAR SELLERS WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MILITARY!!! (Copy of email 9/17

I just had to do it! There's a scam tractor on my local CL right now- a c. $40K tractor for "$8760". I emailed the guy, saying only: "I'll give you $2909 for it, not a penny more!". Betcha he responds with the usual "O-K, we'll do the sale through Ebay Motors".... LOL.....

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

This message is the Girl she claim she live Minot Airforce base ND . She try to sell the Honda white car .

Hi again,

I'm an eBay member and for the payment I would like to use eBay services. They will keep your money into a protection account until you get the car. eBay will release me the money after 10 days inspection period is over and you agree to keep it. If you decide not to keep it, eBay will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back will be my concern.

All documents you need for ownership, clean title , full service history, bill of sale already signed by me so you only need to go to DMV and register it without any problems. The final price is $2,000
So if you're interested in purchasing the car, just reply me your: full name, full address and phone number, so I can notify eBay to register you as buyer of my car.
Sorry for the long email, I have tried to explain the entire process.

Thanks!

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

What if someone sent them their adress but no money??

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

The messages keep coming. Second step, after the sucker sends the full amount, is that they message for more, for expenses.

This is really no different than the TV evangilists and "Send your cheque now!". Once they have you, they demand more, then, sell your name to ther people.

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

You could just stop your mail. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyEuHED5mLw

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

That is because notoriously cheap people still feel that they are the only ones responding to a vehicle, unrelistically priced, thousands of dollars below the going price for it. They need to move fast, and never take time to connect the dots, as they are so seduced, by getting the deal of a lifetime...How many times do they have to here the ol', "If it sounds too good to be true...."?? But people never want to pay, what something is worth...  That would just be wrong...Right?

Message 22 of 22
latest reply