cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

I am looking for used FAAC 760 standard hydraulic swing gate operator. The motors are no longer made and I am looking to find a spare one for my gate. Will consider buying complete motor in any condition.

544873.jpg

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

The Motors forum here is about motor vehicles, not literal "motors". Google would be the first place to search. And depending on how it's made, rebuilding it may be a possibility once it does break. Otherwise, maybe a new opener is the only option.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

I have one but seal is broken.  

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

Can we get it?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

Can we get it?
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

@2011harleigh wrote:

I am looking for used FAAC 760 standard hydraulic swing gate operator. The motors are no longer made and I am looking to find a spare one for my gate. Will consider buying complete motor in any condition.

544873.jpg

Appears that there are numerous places on the internet and eBay for sale. There are a limited number of parts on Amazon. Do another search.

If you were to buy pemin37's there are plenty of seal kits on eBay and the internet.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

FAAC International still has parts to repair and rebuild these operators.  Their number is 866-925-3222. Press "1" as soon as the recording starts to reach tech support.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

I have two new motors along with new enclosures and a new control box.  This was a new 240 volt system that I purchased to repair the gates for my home.  I ended up going with a different kind of system due to a high water table on my property.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

Are you looking to unload them?

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

I have 3 of these plus one with damaged case that is good for parting out.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

FAAC 760 Gate Operator

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply