330 REPLIES 330

Re: How many Nam Vets are there here with us on this board

bernell1950
Enthusiast
Thank You. I am a vietnam vet and a desert storm vet
Message 316 of 331
latest reply

drafted end of 72. us army, military intel 73-74....
Message 317 of 331
latest reply

[quote mid="515686454"]drafted end of 72. us army, military intel 73-75. volunteered 3 times. was told the third not to ask again. i was doing what my country ask....
Message 318 of 331
latest reply

Welcome home Brothers

70-71 US Army 39th Cbt Eng here with you...
Message 319 of 331
latest reply

blubrdfarm
Enthusiast
Hospital corpsman (female)
1969 -70
We did not get may cudos on our return.
Harley 883 and I camp with my Chihuaha, Cafe.
Hope to see you guys on the road.
Message 320 of 331
latest reply

kar1776
Enthusiast

i was lucky went i went to Nam in apr of 69.  i was assigned to Tan son nhut air base just outside of saigon.  i consider myself very lucky that i wasn't handed a rifle and sent into the bush.  I salute all of you that have served in any war and all services.

Message 321 of 331
latest reply

It's been a long time since I've checked in here.  Before this board disappears, I wanted to stop by and say again,

" Thank you all for your service, and Welcome Home ! "

Message 322 of 331
latest reply

No but how about Storm, Iraq and the Stan?

Message 323 of 331
latest reply

septembermommy10
Enthusiast

First off i like to say welcome home and thank you for  your service....i understand your pain all too well,i am not a vet but a goldstar mom,my son cpl jason hernandez was KIA sept 7,2007 in Mosul,Iraq on his 21st Birthday.........he was a cavalry scout out of Ft.Bliss,TX.......there is not a day that goes by that i don't think about my boy and all the others  that did not make it home...and the ones that did make it who have to live with their memories just like i have to live with my what ifs........vets are special people..........i will never forget the patriot riders for what they did for my family,.....i salute you

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
Buddha
Message 324 of 331
latest reply

For our vets who need encouragement and help with day to day, maybe a little or a lot of PTSD, possibly a brother or sister with a case of misunderstood, CHECK OUT: http://theforgottenpromise.com/ with host Jim Lytner streaming live from 6:00 to 7:00 pm Pacific time every Saturday and all programs are archived at the bottom of his page.

Let's get the HELP!, Let's get the word out.

Once A Marine,,,

JS
Message 325 of 331
latest reply

classic_rock000
Enthusiast

U.S.Navy-USS MAURY AGS-operated from up and down the coast from the Mekong Delta to Hue,from Dec 1965 to

June 1966

Message 326 of 331
latest reply

claytonada5074
Enthusiast

Have a WEST COAST CHOPPERS socket set fellas LIMITED EDITION from MAC TOOLS/JESSE JAMES

Message 327 of 331
latest reply

Hi there, I am glad to see that there are many of you still standing tall. My brother pasted away one year ago last saturday. he was a Vietman Marine Vet 69 to 71 tour of duty. I my self where to young to help in that effort. I just want to THANK  Each and Everyone of YOU that Went.

I am a CMA member and attend the ROLLING THUNDER Event every year to provide help to everyone that attends. Because my brother asked me to help to remember what everyone of you did for US. The United States of America. Thank You Again.

Message 328 of 331
latest reply

junking4munchkins
Enthusiast

My Father is a nam vet and a patch holder with Vietnam Vets MC... I do a some charity events and give discounts for all US Vets and enlisted. We support all Military. I was asked to join the Legacy Vets, but simply do not have the time to devote because I am concentrating on building my Motorcycle Parts biz here on Ebay... Check us out sometime! let us know you're a Vet and I'll take care of anything you folks need, if I possibly can. My family loves you guys for all you have done, and wish you and yours the best.

Thanks!

Cycl-Serv

Message 329 of 331
latest reply

I was with D Co, 701st at Phuoc Vinh July 66 to July 67 as Tech Supply Officer.

Message 330 of 331
latest reply