cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gas prices in your area

The Gas prices per liter today in Ottawa are $1.146 to $1.152 in the area that I live in. This amounts to $5.202 to $5.230 a imperial gallon. For those of us that are now on fixed incomes (retired) we will start to really feel the pinch if it goes much higher. If you listen to the market wizards, they are predicting that the cost of a barrel of oil will go to about $100.00 USD in the next few months or at least by the end of this year. This should probably bring the price per liter up to about $1.50 to $1.60 or more per liter in this country. The biggest problem as I see it is that most of the younger people have good paying jobs today and a few more cents does not seem to faze them. I say this as I watch my own family and how they operate and also I do not see any reduction in traffic on the roads and the big SUV's are still being sold so it gives me the impression that most people at this time are saying "WHO CARES" it's only money. At todays rate of exchange an American gallon would cost me $4.59 using Cdn dollars. I guess my next question is; What are you folks paying in your different area's ?????? Jack
Message 1 of 358
latest reply
357 REPLIES 357

Gas prices in your area

untabubba
Enthusiast
I got a "bargain" yesterday at $3.09/ gal here in beautiful (TORRID) southern Chester County! I've seen prices as high as $3.15 and $3.21....for regular! Yet the friggin oil companies are posting RECORD profits!! Can't REALLY blame them though....it's the "speculators" in the "market". I don't really understand this whole thing! I mean, some Arab farts and the price of crude jumps UP a buck! Marc X-(
Message 16 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

I'm guessing he's selling his legs so he can buy gas beings the stuff costs and arm and leg. That or he's getting the fuel pump nozzle removed from his butt 'cause we're getting screwed at the pumps. 117.9/L couple days ago in Winnipeg. If I have coupon and club card I can get 7 cents/L off. Cdn Tire gives yousome sorta percentage back in CDN Tire money. $30 in gas gets you around $1.55 back in Cdn Tire money. So it doesn't take long to get 4 and 5 bucks back. Got enuf Cdn tire money now I can buy a set of impact sockets that are on sale. I know what you're sayin CJ.. I gotta use supreme along with a bottle of 104+ octane booster. (mine rattles nasty with shitty fuel.)
Message 17 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

Yesterday $1.16/L. Today $1.19.6/L. = $4.05/US Gal. SmileyCentral.com
Message 18 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

Here is today's prices! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CJ]:)
Message 19 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

This was across the street! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CJ]:)
Message 20 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CJ]:)
Message 21 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

untabubba
Enthusiast
BADDA BING!!!!!!!!! Mr. B
Message 22 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

nascarpetlover
Enthusiast
Correction to my earlier posting. Thursday morning 2.879, Thursday evening 3.099, and Friday morning 3.199. After surgery you may call me Louise, as I already gave the arm, leg and first born, and all my body parts. Lou
Message 23 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

maybe they should combine sperm banks with gas stations. beats being screwed at the pumps :O dave
Message 24 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

Bend over for your Big Oil obedience training! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CJ]:)
Message 25 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

g-pa1
Enthusiast
Lou, Don't go swimming or well have to call you Bob LOL Gene
Message 26 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

untabubba
Enthusiast
And NO sunbathing or we'll have to call you Matt! Mr. Breeze ]:)
Message 27 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

Now you guys have totally lost me. Bob who? Matt who? What the double HE hockey sticks are you talking about? Call me stupid or old, either one, but doesn't anyone speak English anymore! BTW, no gas price increase today.Whooppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! SmileyCentral.com
Message 28 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

g-pa1
Enthusiast
Pete, With all Lou's body parts missing if he were to get into the water all he would be able to do is ...bob I'll bet you can figure out Marc's Matt remark now. Gene
Message 29 of 358
latest reply

Gas prices in your area

nascarpetlover
Enthusiast
I was able to save a body part today. Gas only 2.979 a gallon today. Although this up and down is also killing my back. At least they could use grease with the lube job we are paying for. Lou
Message 30 of 358
latest reply