cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suddenly cannot revise listings from mobile app

Suddenly a few hours ago my mobile app won't let me revise listings at all. I only list for my mobile app, I don't know what to do about this glitch, anyone else having the same issue?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Cannot revise also having issues with new listings and adding item specifics, there are no choices just upc and custom sku...  it is a complete mess, I certainly hope it is cleaned up soon.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@lacshirle-8 @ckpostcards 

Thanks for posting. Can you let us know which categories the items you are trying to revise are in?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You have to login to eBay via web site to revise listings. thanks

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Also having problems. Cannot revise any listing on my laptop. Keeps wanting me to log in over and over again and prove I am "human."

Very frustrating. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@travrep 

Some things to try:

If you are using the eBay app, make sure it is the latest version for your operating system. Try uninstalling the eBay app, restarting your device, and then reinstalling the latest version from the Google Play Store. The restart in between should ensure a clean install, if the problem was related to a previous installation.

Try using a browser, or another browser. Preferably the latest version of a popular browser. If you are using popup blockers, script blockers or tracking protection, try disabling those on the sign-in or verification page. A private or incognito browser window may help if the problem is related to cookies or history.

If you are using a VPN, try disabling that.

If you are using privacy software like Disconnect or Ghostery, try disabling that.

You may be able to avoid getting stuck in a sign-in or verification loop by signing in using a social media account instead of using your username and password, if you have previously linked the account to your eBay account.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

HI,

Thanks for your reply and all the tips. I actually ended up called Ebay and was informed that there are "blocks" of sellers having this issue and they were woyrking on rectifying the problem but couldn't say when it would be fixed. Told her it wouldn't fly and she promised she would prioritize my situation. Within hours it was fixed.  Just glad for the time being everything is status quo.

Thanks again

Message 7 of 7
latest reply