cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"problem loading your items" error on active listings

For weeks now under Selling > Active in the app, I'm getting the error message "There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later." Tapping the Reload option does nothing. I've logged out and back in to app, and also reinstalled it with no resolve. Sold and Unsold options under Selling display listings as expected. Samsung S8, Android 8.0.0

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: "problem loading your items" error on active listings

@isaacshouse wrote:

For weeks now under Selling > Active in the app, I'm getting the error message "There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later." Tapping the Reload option does nothing. I've logged out and back in to app, and also reinstalled it with no resolve. Sold and Unsold options under Selling display listings as expected. Samsung S8, Android 8.0.0

Thanks for reporting this. We are looking into why this happening.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hello, im experiencing the exact same issue, are there any further updates on how to fix this. Thankyou. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@benlily88 wrote:

Hello, im experiencing the exact same issue, are there any further updates on how to fix this. Thankyou. 

Thanks for the report. This will be corrected in a future update.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

When is the next update expected? I've had this issue in your app for at least 6 weeks now.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

This issue should have been fixed now. Please let us know if anyone is still facing this.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Message 7 of 7
latest reply