cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ios 11 watch list not shown in grid?

I loved the ebay app that I loaded when I has ios 7 on my ipad mini and I kept it for ages, but it finally timed out with the recent ios 11 update ... here is what I loved and what isn't working for me at all in the new incarnation (I am a designer and pretty exigent about my graphics!)

BIG NUMBER ONE .... why can't I see my watched items in a grid???  I used to be able to see 12-20 items including bids, prices and time left all at once, now I have a list of 4 things!  

God I loved the black background!  And the three little stacks at the top of whatever I chose, then a lovely grid of all of my searches ..... whenever I clicked on one of them, or watching or selling, it came up in a grid!  Now searches do, but not my personal watching or selling, why???

the menu on the right takes up way too much room, why?  

I can't help wondering why such a great app got completely changed in every way?

but for now I would be happy to get my watch list into a grid, if not, bye bye app!  And a handy way to view my searches in a grid!

thanks!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: ios 11 watch list not shown in grid?

@qwendy

We appreciate the additional feedback around the grid. We are aware of the request and we will look into this for a future version.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Oops so sorry the menu on the LEFT takes up too much room ... a little dyslexic 🙄
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@qwendy

Thank you for the detailed post. We will pass this on to the team. There could be some optimizations done on the iPad layouts.

Thank you

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Three months later ... I can't tell you how much I miss the grid format for my watch and wish lists!  Why did it change anyway?    No interest in this from other users?  

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@qwendy

We appreciate the additional feedback around the grid. We are aware of the request and we will look into this for a future version.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I freaking hate the new app. I LOVED the old app. It is no longer usable. Come on eBay— go back to the old one or at least make it similar. This one is horrible for anyone that actually uses eBay on a daily basis. I just will stop selling and shopping on it if it doesn’t change. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Ebay has lost plenty of business from me because I almost avoid the app now whereas it was such a pleasure before 😢

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Over 1k views and a year later. Is this on anyone’s radar? 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply