cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay app update, "send shipping label" option gone?

Hey all, seeing if anyone else is experiencing this issue. When I purchase a shipping label on the eBay app on my android phone, I usually hit the "send shipping label" option to email it to myself and print it when I am at the computer later that day. I sold two things this morning and after purchasing the shipping label the options were: "print shipping label, save shipping label, and print packing slip".  The "send shipping label" seemed to disappear and I am at a total loss as to why it is gone.  Is this a glitch or was the app auto-updated to remove this feature?  If so, why would they remove that feature?  Without that feature I now have to be at a computer to prep all the labels and it causes easier label mix ups and confusion.  It also appears that they changed the "send offer" format once again and made it worse, once again.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: eBay app update, "send shipping label" option gone?

@5teeeve wrote:

When I purchase a shipping label on the eBay app on my android phone, I usually hit the "send shipping label" option to email it to myself and print it when I am at the computer later that day. Without that feature I now have to be at a computer to prep all the labels.

Why can you not purchase from your phone as you have been, then go to your computer and use the reprint function later?

Shipping labels:

https://www.ebay.com/ship/labels/seller-hub

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I send them to a separate email address specifically for the purpose of my labels so they aren't mixed in with my general emails.  I suppose I can try to set up a folder or change the email address linked to my account but IDK why they would get rid of that function, who is that hurting?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I can't answer the question about why they make changes like that @5teeeve , but my point was you don't need to email them to yourself. Use the link I posted above when you get to your computer and use the reprint function to print them one at a time like you normally would.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply