cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay app iOS no response from server

Lasted eBay app iOS 15.3.1 says no response from server when trying to “sell one like this”

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: eBay app iOS no response from server

I’ve been dealing with the same issue for 4 days now!!!! So tired of all these issues that affect my business!! Views and sales wayyyyyy down too for the last 2 months!! 

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

I solved my issue. After tring many different things. Some of the sell one like this auctions are not connected right. When the sell one like this does work for a specific auction. You have to find another auction. In my case I tried the same auction 10 times. it would not work. I was panicking. As soon as I picked another auction the sell one like this worked. my issue is solved. I’m listing again from my mobil app. Feels great. 

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

Solved this after a long day. 
I solved my issue. After tring many different things. Some of the sell one like this auctions are not connected right. When the sell one like this does work for a specific auction. You have to find another auction. In my case I tried the same auction 10 times. it would not work. I was panicking. As soon as I picked another auction the sell one like this worked. my issue is solved. I’m listing again from my mobil app. Feels great. 

It was a bad day. Now I’m ok again.  😁😁😁

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

To be more specific using a sold item “sell one like this” is giving the problem. You have to use an unsold “sell one like this”

Message 19 of 28
latest reply

To be more specific using a sold item “sell one like this” is giving the problem. You have to use an unsold “sell one like this”

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

Exact same here! I wasn’t sure if it was just an eBay thing or the state of economy and everyone is reigning in their spending. I really hope it’s all fixed soon. It’s been 4 days for both myself and my husband. 

Message 21 of 28
latest reply

Same issue still occurring. 

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

Having the same problem, c’mon ebay !!

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

Same here 13/03/22 , Started listing from my laptop till it’s fixed 

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Just update the app to the latest version. That fixed the problem.

E8506A1F-42EF-4B25-A91B-ACDDA00A5A31.jpeg

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

@trturn_39 @itrustliquidity @ryhannabee @jesrf 

Please update to the latest app. If you are still having this issue in the app please email us at iosfeedback@ebay.com so we can get more details from you.

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Working now thank you 😊

Message 28 of 28
latest reply