cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing older purchase history

Android app will not let me view past 60 days on my purchase history.  I need it to go back farther.  

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Viewing older purchase history

Moreover when delivery is 60+ days it becomes difficult or even impossible to provide a feedback/make a request.
Message 16 of 22
latest reply

I agree.  We should see past 60 days!  Items from overseas often take that long to arrive.

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

ditto here how do u do that i need full purchase history on phone
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

ditto absolutely true
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Well I can see it has only gotten worse over time. This is unacceptable if you want the app to succeed make it usefull. As of today I can only see purchases made back till april 8th and some prior I still havent received. Not at all convenient if I have to use a computer to still see purchases I only made a few weeks ago. If there is a problem holding all the information how about taking items already received and feedback left from the list so others not received and no feedback left dont disappear.

30 day money back guarantee is useless if you let sellers make delivery dates up to 2 months past purchase. This is absurd especially when they are in the same country, are they walking the items to my house? 

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

I think the reason why only the last 60 days are visible is, that the app uses the eBay API, where only the last 60 days is possible (API call "GetMyEbayBuyings").

Very unlikely that the API will change only for that eBay app.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

I asked that once at stackoverflow.com, never got a solution (means: not possible):
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49776358/get-ebay-purchases-of-last-year-with-ebay-api

Message 22 of 22
latest reply