cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Photos on parts and accessories

I need your guys help!!! I use the EBay app on my Apple phone and have never had problems. Today I go to try and add photos to listings and I get this error. I also cannot leave any feedback as I get this error also. I tried updating the app and it didn’t change anything. Any help would be appreciated!!!photo-error.pngfeedback-error.png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Trouble with Photos on parts and accessories

@northern-parts

It looks like there is an issue in the app where we are showing that max photo message when we should not. We will get this corrected. In the meantime you will need to list these items from a desktop or select all the photos at once, or try using the camera in the app. 

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@northern-parts

Thank you for posting. Can you let us know the exact category you are posting in. Was this a new listing or were you revising? selling one like this?

Thanks

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I was adding pictures to an existing listingin Aviation Parts but I get the error message in any category I try to relist, list or revise. I randomly grabbed existing listings from our store and tryed to add pictures to all of the them. All of the them gave me the error message.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Were you able to come up with any help info? I really need to get this working!!!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@northern-parts

It looks like there is an issue in the app where we are showing that max photo message when we should not. We will get this corrected. In the meantime you will need to list these items from a desktop or select all the photos at once, or try using the camera in the app. 

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
latest reply