cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Issue with latest update - wrong order of photos

My eBay app updated last night, now when I try to list an item and add photos, it automatically goes to the oldest photo within my phone which was taken years ago. In order to get to the most recent photos to add to the listing, I have to scroll through 5 years of images. My husband's phone has not yet updated the app and he doesn't have this issue. Is there anyone else having this same problem? 

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: Photo Issue with latest update - wrong order of photos

right!!! i have so many photos
Message 31 of 51
latest reply

Same problem

Message 32 of 51
latest reply

Same. Ebay fix this please
Message 33 of 51
latest reply

The new update is terrible! Why would it sort the pictures to the oldest! It makes the app crash every time plus it’s very time consuming! How can we sell stuff if we can’t get the pictures uploaded??
Message 34 of 51
latest reply

Happening to me too! Driving me bonkers!
Message 35 of 51
latest reply

Yes! I am having the same issues. I scroll down a little bit to my recent photos and that made it somewhat less time-consuming! UG!

Message 36 of 51
latest reply

me too.  wrong order.  it makes it absolutely brutal to upload photos. 

FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!

Message 37 of 51
latest reply

I created a new discussion called “WORK AROUND: Photo Issue with latest update - wrong order of photos.” to help folks with this issue until it is resolved. 

Link

|

|
VITALBODIES
Message 38 of 51
latest reply

"This will be fixed in the next update"-  Ebay updates the app like once a month.  Other companies update weekly (especially if there is a known issue).  Who is managing the ios team?  Ebay needs to bring in a manager and app developers that know what they are doing.  This is costing us time and money!!!

Message 39 of 51
latest reply

Same issue here.

Used to be able to select recent photos (as albums) straight away, but now you’ve got to go to the drop down and even then it takes me to the top of whatever album.

16k photos on my phone, why do they think I want to upload photos from years ago to my listing.

Message 40 of 51
latest reply

This is what I came to comment on. 

Message 41 of 51
latest reply

When’s the next update?
Message 42 of 51
latest reply

Mines doing the same thing...that’s what I came here to complain about and the broken promise of fixing the search sold items in the last update.  So instead of fixing anything they made it all worse!  

Message 43 of 51
latest reply

Is this issue being worked on at all? This is such a huge waste of time. Having to scroll through years of photos is not fun. 

Message 44 of 51
latest reply

Good to know others are having this issue. I can’t list from the app with this issue. Too many photos to scroll.  I called customer service today and he claimed that there were no other complaints about this! I mentioned another issue, where I know there were complaints here, and he also claimed there weren’t any. I said that’s a lie. At least I know it’s from an update, and may actually be fixed....at some point. 

Message 45 of 51
latest reply