cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Issue with latest update - wrong order of photos

My eBay app updated last night, now when I try to list an item and add photos, it automatically goes to the oldest photo within my phone which was taken years ago. In order to get to the most recent photos to add to the listing, I have to scroll through 5 years of images. My husband's phone has not yet updated the app and he doesn't have this issue. Is there anyone else having this same problem? 

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Yes! I can’t even get mine to list. It keeps crashing by the time I scroll through two years I can’t even get to my latest pictures because the app crashes ! ! frustrating!!!!
Message 16 of 51
latest reply

I’m on my I-ad, same thing but it crashes... I can’t even get anything to load after doing my listing I scroll through Photos and before I get to my latest the **bleep** thing crashes
Message 17 of 51
latest reply

I'm having the same issue and I have 30k+ photos to scroll through. 

Something witty is supposed to occupy this space...
Message 18 of 51
latest reply

Same issue here.  I've created a separate folder on my iPhone and moved my auction pictures there.  It makes it a little better as you can switch at the top to the other folder, but it adds unnecessary steps.  Please fix.

Oh and also, someone mentioned above, the search option in SOLD items is still missing, please fix that as well.  

Message 19 of 51
latest reply

Me too!  I remember when the eBay  app was soooooo easy and user friendly to list items From my iPhone!  It seems every update results in the app losing functionality!   What the heck!?!  I   List less nowadays just because it’s so much more laborious on the app! 

Message 20 of 51
latest reply

I’m having the same problem! Has anyone reached out to you with a solution? 

Message 21 of 51
latest reply

Why is this so hard to fix? Looking into it for four days? Just roll us back to the last version that didn’t effect our listing capabilities! It shouldn’t be that hard to fix a problem that didn’t exist prior to the update. Too bad developers don’t have to pay for their mistakes that effect sellers abilities to sell........ maybe then we’d have solutions vs ..........this. 

Message 22 of 51
latest reply

New update opens photos at oldest pics Instead of most recent pics.  Doesn’t sound like a big deal until you have 21k pics and it’s impossible to scroll thru to newer pics needed for listing 

Message 23 of 51
latest reply

Yes, I am having the same problem! Scrolling through 13,000 pics is not a good use of time or patience. I called eBay...of course they said they are sending " a ticket" up to engineering...which means they will never work on it. The only work-around I found is to sign in to eBay on Safari on my phone and list from there....then the photos are in correct order...plus you don't have to replug in the questions after each auction that you don't want certain features added. It is actually simpler!
Message 24 of 51
latest reply

Wow I thought this would have been fixed by now. What is going on?

Message 25 of 51
latest reply

no solution and it's still happening. I heard ebay updated recently so apparently there are always bugs that need to be fixed. : (

Message 26 of 51
latest reply

@estatedust @thepopfreak 

Thank you for reporting this here. We will look into this and have it corrected in the next update. If you would like to be in the beta program to get the version before it is release please email us at iosfeedback@ebay.com.

Message 27 of 51
latest reply

@unicorn_boogie @icloseouts2 

Thanks for reporting. We will have this adjusted in the next update, in the meantime you will need to scroll to the newest photo in your library.

Thanks

Message 28 of 51
latest reply

How long will we be waiting for the update? Scrolling and scrolling through thousands of photos- causes the app to crash. It’s been 5 days. 

Message 29 of 51
latest reply

Please please fix...it seriously slows me down ...add this to having to respond to the extra mobile pages of "promote this, let ebay fix prices.." that I will never use but can't have an OPT OUT choice. Please, it's frustrating.

Message 30 of 51
latest reply