cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing Slip

I used to be able to purchase a shipping label, print it and print a packing slip all from my android phone.

eBay has changed the way everything looks and works in the app and now I can find no way whatsoever of printing a packing slip from the eBay android app. 

I now have to turn on my PC just to print a packing slip which is super annoying.

Am I missing something? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Packing Slip

@kentdj07 wrote:

I used to be able to purchase a shipping label, print it and print a packing slip all from my android phone.

eBay has changed the way everything looks and works in the app and now I can find no way whatsoever of printing a packing slip from the eBay android app. 

I now have to turn on my PC just to print a packing slip which is super annoying.

Am I missing something? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @kentdj07! Is there no option to print a packing slip at all? Is it there but doesn't work? Please send along a screen shot of what you see. Thanks!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Packing Slip

Hi. No, there is definitely no option any more. I'm not really sure what it is you want me to send a screen shot of? 

Surely this must be the same for everyone who uses the android app on their phone to purchase and print labels? Unless I have a unique format of app for my particular phone? If it helps my phone is a Xiaomi 11 lite 5g.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Packing Slip

Here is a screenshot of the postage purchase screen I get now (this is the screen that looks different and no longer has a packing slip option)

Screenshot_2022-04-27-21-00-15-783_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Packing Slip

@kentdj07 wrote:

Here is a screenshot of the postage purchase screen I get now (this is the screen that looks different and no longer has a packing slip option)

Screenshot_2022-04-27-21-00-15-783_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Thanks @kentdj07! I'll pass this on to the mobile team. If they need anything else or come back with info to share with you, I'll do so here. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply