cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Details Glitch on app

There is a problem when I click on the order details tab for my sales. Instead of opening that customers order it opens my last purchase. It doesn't matter what customer order I am trying to view every time it opens my last order as a buyer.  I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and have been since 2019, so this is not a phone problem. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue or if tech support may have a solution.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Order Details Glitch on app

When I click View Order Details on any computer, it takes me to a page that says " It’s not you. It’s us. Our server is down, but we’ll have things back to normal soon. If you still need help, visit our help pages. ".  This has been happening for over a week for us.  We have called support a bunch of times and the support folks in the Philippines just give us the run around saying "Don't worry, we are fixing it for you".  Yeah right.  They are just trying to get me off the phone.  Getting so tired of having to chase down someone to fix Ebay problems.  It's seems like there is something new every month.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

16 days later and the same problem exits. I cannot open a "buyers order details" from the mobile app...absolutely ridiculous. Instead I still see my last order ???? If I  want to see my orders I will go to purchases...Does anyone from ebay tech support even read the forums, calling tech support has been out of the question for over a year now...which is another ridiculous problem. Maybe I should just go to facebook reseller forums, we seem to get better answers from other sellers. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Same problem as a buyer. I click view order details and it takes me to my most recent purchase not the one I clicked on. Or on the app it makes the buyer sign in and it gives an error. I cannot see my purchases for the last 60 days either. It's terrible! 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply