cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to filter by Condition is gone?

It seems like my app updated and I’m no longer able to filter items by the old Condition dropdown of New/Used/Unspecified — anyone else seeing this? Disappointing if that’s functionality Ebay is taking away from users.

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

elizabeth@ebay I’m seeing the Condition filter this morning! Thanks! 

Message 31 of 38
latest reply

Ebay FREQUENTLY does NOT even display a "NEW CONDITION" selection for a particular item, such as SHOES; indeed, frequently a BUYER must choose only "USED" or "PRE-OWNED" item condition!!! FLUCK YOU, Ebay!!! Ebay is now primarily a USED ITEMS flea market, garage sale, or lawn sale!!!

Message 32 of 38
latest reply

It is NOT a "glitch"!! Ebay FREQUENTLY & arbitrarily does NOT even display a "NEW CONDITION" selection option for countless items, such as SHOES, CLOTHING, etc.; indeed, more often then not, Ebay ITSELF has pre-selected the "USED", "PRE-OWNED", and/or "ANY CONDITION" options for countless items for sale!!! FLUCK YOU, Ebay!!! Ebay is now primarily a USED ITEMS flea market, garage sale, or lawn sale!!! Shop ELSEWHERE, Folks!!!!!

Message 33 of 38
latest reply

Ebay FREQUENTLY & arbitrarily does NOT even display a "NEW CONDITION" selection option for countless items, such as SHOES, CLOTHING, etc.; indeed, more often then not, Ebay ITSELF has pre-selected the "USED", "PRE-OWNED", and/or "ANY CONDITION" options for countless items for sale!!! FLUCK YOU, Ebay!!! Ebay is now primarily a USED ITEMS flea market, garage sale, or lawn sale!!! Shop ELSEWHERE, Folks!!!!!

Message 34 of 38
latest reply

Ebay FREQUENTLY & arbitrarily does NOT even display a "NEW CONDITION" selection option for countless items, such as SHOES, CLOTHING, etc.; indeed, more often then not, Ebay ITSELF has pre-selected the "USED", "PRE-OWNED", and/or "ANY CONDITION" options for countless items for sale!!! FLUCK YOU, Ebay!!! Ebay is now primarily a USED ITEMS flea market, garage sale, or lawn sale!!! Shop ELSEWHERE, Folks!!!!!

Message 35 of 38
latest reply

It is NOT a "glitch"!! Ebay FREQUENTLY & arbitrarily does NOT even display a "NEW CONDITION" selection option for countless items, such as SHOES, CLOTHING, etc.; indeed, more often then not, Ebay ITSELF has pre-selected the "USED", "PRE-OWNED", and/or "ANY CONDITION" options for countless items for sale!!! FLUCK YOU, Ebay!!! Ebay is now primarily a USED ITEMS flea market, garage sale, or lawn sale!!! Shop ELSEWHERE, Folks!!!!!

Message 36 of 38
latest reply

6/27/23 Still an issue. And Ebay just had an update again. Leave what is not broken alone. Ignorance at its best. 👏

Message 37 of 38
latest reply

Not working here  I like to browse Home audio - amplifiers - when selected it used to have a load of headings one of which was filters and I could select UK only from that.

It is missing .. it is all a mess as originally when you got to the subsection, say amplifiers or record players it had a menu on the left to tick UK only and they did away with that.

What is even worse they used to show the date a listing was made and the time - so you could then browse without having to work out what you had already looked at the day before and that is gone.

For us in the UK now we are not in the EU should have all our searches as UK and a subset down the side where people can select if they want more - not throw everything at us and not let us select what we want 

Message 38 of 38
latest reply