cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No fee displaying in app

When I list an item it asked you to agree to the above fees but where the fee used to show it's now blank. This is preventing me from using the app. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

No fee displaying in app

This new update is awful. Its a pain in the ass to sell on it. Doesn't show cost of listing before you list anymore. Cant type in anything about return policy. Takes forever to create a listing. Just horrible. I'm done selling on eBay if this update isn't reversed. Called them and I cant go back to last version. Didn't even offer to give me a bunch of free listings or anything for the problems when I called. 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply

No fee displaying in app

I agree. Its seems like the person in charge in changing these updates don't actually sell items on ebay. I just wish they would give us an option.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

No fee displaying in app

This update is terrible. Everything is more tedious. I solely lIst through the mobile app and without seeing fees I'm going to list a considerably lesser amount until I see fees displayed. Seems like a shady way of trying to get revenue

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

No fee displaying in app

I totally agree with everyone. I don't want to list through the app anymore. I'm always afraid that extra listing fees are going to be added. There's always boxes that somehow get automatically checked for upgrades (Ebay). They also automatically add Best Offer to listings which annoys me. And you can't adjust shipping details.

Hate the new update!!!

Have a great day 🙂
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

No fee displaying in app

I haven't listed anything new since the new update I guess. I went to list some things today since the holidays are coming and I can't see any listing fees before I list. I'm flying blind here. First, they got rid of half.com and now this. I hope they are planning to roll this part of the update back. I have gotten used to the convenience of listing with the app.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

No fee displaying in app

@Anonymous   tyler@ebay  brian@ebay

Is the app team aware of this problem?   The fee for the listing really needs to be shown.    

I have seen complaints of this on the M2M board too.

Thanks for your help.   

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

No fee displaying in app

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

@Anonymous   tyler@ebay  brian@ebay

Is the app team aware of this problem?   The fee for the listing really needs to be shown.    

I have seen complaints of this on the M2M board too.

Thanks for your help.   

Hi @lorraine1230_2, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I did some research and found that a fee isn't displayed when there are no listing fees for that item. For example, if you have free monthly listings available and don't add any upgrades to the listing, no fee will be displayed. In situations where a listing fee will be charged the fee will be displayed. Thanks @comics-scifi-collectibles for tagging me! 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

No fee displaying in app

brian@ebay  Thanks for the speedy reply now I know what tell other OP's   🙂  

I feel though that this is a step back and the sellers have to trust that the ebay software is correct.    It makes for a lot of confusion because of the inconsistency between platforms.  IMHO.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

No fee displaying in app

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

brian@ebay  Thanks for the speedy reply now I know what tell other OP's   🙂  

I feel though that this is a step back and the sellers have to trust that the ebay software is correct.    It makes for a lot of confusion because of the inconsistency between platforms.  IMHO.  

We've received similar feedback about the change being confusing and have passed it along to the mobile developers. 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

No fee displaying in app

Right there with you guys. I don't like the auto populations either. Why do they do it?? I can see giving advise as to what something is selling for on the average, but don't put it in my listing! Also, now when i check my "purchase history" I don't see the shipping tracking #, you have to go extra steps to get to it.?? what a waste of time.
Yeah, i think they should take polls or have a comment section before they do changes.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply