cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not showing up in IOS App - Only on Laptop? HELP!!!

13 of my new listings not showing up on myon my iphon ebay app.    I ended one listing and relisted...does not show up.  I tried "sell as similar" and slightly changed the title....does not show up.  I use my iphone to list and keep track and now I cannot.  My listings show up on my laptop but I need them to show on my iphone.  Has this problem been resolved?  Oh, and I also deleted app and reinstalled.  NOTHING WORKS!!!!  Help.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Listings not showing up in IOS App - Only on Laptop? HELP!!!

@purplepigg

Thanks for the report. Can you please email us a screenshot of the app when looking at your active items. Is it totally blank or are only some showing? iosfeedback@ebay.com.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@mobile_feedback I already emailed you screenshot of the app. We can't view sold items or active listings. Its been over a month and we keep reporting and reporting and no fix yet. Hopefully you can help us solving this issue
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@blvd-la

We appreciate this and we are looking into the issue. Sorry it is taking longer than hoped. In the mean time can you use the mobile website or desktop site.

Thanks

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@mobile_feedback it’s not as easy as mobile app they problem is the delay caused by this issue now we add around 5 more hours to our shipping process. We use our iPhones and iPads to locate orders
Hope you can solve this issue ASAP because it’s affecting certain accounts not every body
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@mobile_feedback any update about my problem I believe this taking so long and our late shipment rate is going up due to this problem we depend on our iPhone and iPad app and it issue is been for over a month and I already called and report this many times with no respond or help 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@blvd-la

I currently do not have an update on this issue. We will check this week.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@mobile_feedback any update on our issue this issue caused us losing our top rated seller status
Please give us update
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@mobile_feedback  hello I contacted you multiple times and emailed you regarding issue we are having its taking so long to get any help we can't see any our sold times in ios app and its a problem related to our account not to the app it self we are having many issues many orders are sent wrong and we already lost our top rated states because of this issue. I need help. we tried many devices and other account work no issue but our account have issue. Please we need a respond its taking over 2 month since we report the issue

Message 9 of 9
latest reply