cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS 16 app version 6.83.0.3398 Lost the new Beta message option stuck in classic help!

IOS 16 app version 6.83.0.3398 Lost the new Beta message option stuck in classic help!

I sometimes went back to classic because i needed to click through to the item listing, and that feature didn't work until i updated to the latest app version. Please help me put the New version back on my Ebay app its 1000x better than the message email type threads.  I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling 2 times, same result. Doesn't show the option to change.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: IOS 16 app version 6.83.0.3398 Lost the new Beta message option stuck in classic help!

Hi thewelloffs, we are aware of this issue and apologize for the inconvenience. We are working quickly to fix and will automatically place you back into the new messaging once resolved.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: IOS 16 app version 6.83.0.3398 Lost the new Beta message option stuck in classic help!

RIGHT! New messaging still has bugs but is way better than the old email like system. eBay…. Pls fix

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This isn’t working on my iPhone 11 pro max but it is working on my friends Samsung S20. We was having discussion about this this morning and an argument construed about me unable to even choose classic view which I did not like better than the new view. Which I do not remember exactly what it was. I just know that messaging was better in a chat type session.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello, I’ve recently had this same issue occur. Is there anything I can do to fix it? 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply