cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay app constantly crashes and why!

OK this was driving me mad, only started last few weeks. Works fine on Samsung galaxy s20 but run the app on my Samsung galaxy tab s6 it constantly crashes when I click most items. Worked it out this morning it's because the tablet is in landscape mode if I change to portrait mode it works fine no crashes.. 

I have sent crash reports to ebay from the on screen popup on android, hopefully they can fix this problem as soon as possible please.. 

From Glen... 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@glenmuren 

Thank you for reporting this. This will be working better in the next update that should be out in the upcoming week.

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What version of the eBay app are you using?

Make sure you are using the latest version of the eBay app for your operating system.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Android-App/Android-app-not-supported-on-older-systems/td-p/30652449/j...

In some situations, uninstalling the eBay app, restarting your device, and then installing the latest version from the Google Play Store can help. The restart in between should ensure a clean install.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

yes it the latest version, i was updated a few days ago.. it work only in portrait mode

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You are sure you have version 6.26.1.2?

Have you tried uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling it?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@glenmuren 

Thank you for reporting this. This will be working better in the next update that should be out in the upcoming week.

Thanks

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I have the same issue! The app keeps logging me out!! Yes I have restarted uninstalled reinstalled! I have done all that!! That is not it!!! Something else is causing it and nobody seems to have a clue??? WTH???? 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply