cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Downloaded ebay app this morning on new Samsung S9+..default sound is not cha-ching and not available on sounds at all...It was on the S8+ that I dropped and ruined. Does anyone know how I can get that great sound back? It makes you feel so good to hear that sound when making a sale or receving payment right?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Tried again to no avail. Very disappointed to lose this sound. If it is a default app sound why does Android not allow selection?

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

Any ideas to get our cha-ching back? I have done everything to try to get it back. I have a Samsung Galaxy 7.

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

Pretty sure the only way that's going to work is to completely reset the phone to factory defaults and then install the app new. Because android seems to have its own hidden app settings which will continue to retain the last app setting even on reinstalling. 

Why not just give us the sound in a separate dedicated app space? Or give it to us to install?

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

I have the same problem with my note 8 no cash register sound ! 

So why get rid of something that was very popular??? Why not get rid of a few of the other sounds that make NO SENSE!

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

No cha-ching sound available on LG phones either.  I even deleted the app and reinstalled it. All it will let me do is use the "phone provided sound".  Bummer. I hope you can fix this, eBay.

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

Update: There is no notification whatsoever. No sound. No badge. Nothing except email.  Over a month now. 

Signin/out doesn't make any difference. Please help. 

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

I have the same problem with s7. I have tried everything too!
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

My solution to this was to download the sound from Zedge and set it as my selling selling sound. Hope this helps anyone who reads this that still doesn't have the sound back. 

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Same problem. No cha ching sound on s8 active for Sprint! Almost didn't even see the notification 😞

Message 24 of 24
latest reply