cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downstream service failure selling.111

My Drafts on the App don't open and I can't upload my pictures. Also when scanning a barcode it crashes when I want to list that item. I have deleted and downloaded the app again. That didn't help. I get "No response from server Downstream Service failure selling.111" 

I have  I Phone 6 with IOS 12.4. Wifi or Cell connection doesn't make a difference.

Please help, I can't make my listings. This is day 3

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Downstream service failure selling.111

I have the same issue on my phone and iPad. 

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

I’m having the same issues, same message. 

“no response from server”

Downstream Service Failure

(selling.111) 

what do I do??? 

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

@markymichaels 

Thanks for reporting this. Are you opening up a draft? Starting a new listing? Can you let us know what category you are using.

Thanks

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

Yes, I’m creating a new listing. Also, after it continues to load then fault out, I go back to selling screen and it has like 10-20+ drafts of the same listing I started only once. I’ve been contacting eBay for the last 3 days and they have no idea what’s going on. I’ve tried 4 different categories just to try and see if it’s for everything and it is. I also tried the computer and it says “something went wrong - please try again” with an “ok” button, and then it goes back to selling screen. I’ve tried different computers and different phones. It has to be something w my account. It’s very frustrating. I talked to 4 different people from “eBay” and have to say the same thing. That makes it even more frustrating.  I wish I knew what to exactly do, bc it seems like everyone’s just magically started working again. During covid I need to sell things, so it’s been super frustrating that I can’t get an answer. Thanks for your help Guy! Appreciate the response 

Message 19 of 28
latest reply

I’m opening a new draft, revising a current listing, starting a previous made draft, etc.. just about anything I can think of. It seems like its listing an item a bunch of times when I’m only doing it Once. If that makes sense. I even went to other people’s listings and click, sell one like mine, and same thing. It’s weird that I list 1 thing, and get 10-20 drafts of same item, that has me wondering that it’s the listing program from my account. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

I’m still getting it. It’s been 4-5 days now unfortunately 

Message 21 of 28
latest reply

Hello , I unfortunately seem to be dealing with the same exact problem. Every time I try to list something I’m greeted with this message. If I could please get some help ASAP that would be wonderful. Thank you

8163A242-9BEB-4A04-BC18-A803DD6ED16B.jpeg

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

I am having this problem.  11/10/2020.  What have they done to fix this?  I sent a message to eBay through facebook, but they take a few days, and half the time they say it is my error.  Thank you.

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

I am having this problem today (November 29, 2020). Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried deleting the app and re-downloading with no luck.

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

I am also having this issue, going on day 3. I have deleted the app and reinstalled but it’s still occurring. Plz help!

AF95A10F-EEAF-429B-87FC-DC12444D7DEB.png

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Happening to me today!!! 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 26 of 28
latest reply

Having this exact problem right now!  What worked, anything??? 😞 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 28 of 28
latest reply