cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot load pictures from iPhone to new listing

Anyone having trouble loading pictures from iphone to new listings?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Cannot load pictures from iPhone to new listing

Do not use a phone to upload a listing, it's better to use a desktop or something , that's my experience., try using a pc , works well for pc.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I do make the listing on the computer, I take pictures of the item with an iphone it used to be seamless to transfer the pictures from the iphone to the listing. Cannot do it now 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Hi.  I do listings on computer and photos on phone as well.  Listing will only save as a draft if there are no photos. So when I go to my phone after listing an item I scroll down on the selling page of app to "drafts"

add the photos there and activate the listing. 

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Why you don't try to use desktop computer? It would be better than app.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I have an android and for the last few days it won't load the pictures to my pc.  It will if I do the listing from my phone, but that's a pain. 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I can't either.  I wish they would leave things alone!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I also tried that when I was on the phone with eBay it did not work it has been screwed up to some degree for 3 months now.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I always use a computer to make my listings the iphone is the camera

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

For me it started to change in early March prior to that if you were using the right listing tool it was seamless.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

It takes me 10 times longer to take pictures with my canon and load them to a listing. Cannot make a listing now.   From eBay.................   

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble adding pictures on the listings you are working on and is not giving you the usual option where you can add the pictures by simply selecting the "add picture from mobile device".

I've looked into it and it looks like there's a technical problem with our site right now. I've forwarded your information to our technical team so that we can resolve it as soon as possible................. He also said it started two days ago if upper manegement does not what going Ebay will be another Kodak

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Thank can't "leave things alone" because users like you and I finally figure out how to make things work and they can't have that. There is always room to screw things up and complicate everything. It sucks. Every time they make changes and ask for opinions, I always say the same thing. Stop changing everything. They don't seem to care.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I finally solved it for me.  Go to your i-phone settings, camera and click on format.  Then click on compatible. 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply