cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps keeps deleting draft item specifics..

The current app on my iPhone keeps deleting my saved information in my draft listings. It is randomly removing Size Type, Size, Material, Department, etc. I typically input all of this info using my computer, and then use my app to upload pictures, BUT, when I open a listing on my phone, that info keeps getting removed. Super annoying b/c then I have to go BACK to my laptop to REINSERT this info before I can list the item. Is this a bug?? I've tried updating the app, removing it and reinstalling, etc. This has been happening for about a month.. Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Apps keeps deleting draft item specifics..

That happened to me last year. I would go to the Desk top and get on eBay and everything would update and then the app on the Android would never update and it would randomly take item specifics out or  Like they would just autopopulate, I called and talked to the tech department and he said "It's showing up when you use your desk top" I believe it's the eBay app on your phone. So I just went with that. I also tried updating removing, reinstalling everything and nothing worked until I called him and he said just that--It's the app. So I didn't do anything else from my phone. Hope it gets better. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Ugh that sucks.. So how did you upload photos?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@russ528 

Thank you for reporting this. This should not be happening. Can you please upgrade to the newest version of the app we released this week and let us know if it is still happening. It should be version 6.8.1. Can you let us know what category you are listing in when this is happening.

Thanks

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yes,  I just double checked and I am running 6.8.1 and the category has been Womens clothing, whether it's tops or bottoms or dresses, it seams to be doing it for all.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes I have updated it and it didn’t fix it. The category is clothing, women’s... seems to be all subcategories within it.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply