cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing purchase history

Not sure if it's the new update but my purchase history is gone. Only shows last thing I bought. 

On browser it shows back to 2020 but on the app, nothing. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Are you certain you are signed in to the same eBay account in the eBay app? Can you read all your messages, and see your feedback in the app?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Lol yes. Same account. Even uninstalled app and reinstalled. Logged into same account I do on browser. 

It's only in the app

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Try clearing the cache and data in the eBay app.

Lastly, make sure you have the latest version. If not, try uninstalling the app, restart your phone, then reinstall the latest version from the Google Play Store. The restart in between should ensure a clean install.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I'll give it a go. I did uninstall and reinstall already but didn't reboot in between

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Ok. Cleared cache and storage. The uninstall rebooted and did fresh install. Same issue. 

Something wrong with the app. 

Everything from 2020, 2021, 2022 shows in browser if I go to desktop view. 

But even on mobile browser it doesn't show anything at all.

App shows last purchase but shows it twice and that's it. 

Happened after last update Im thinking. Was working a couple weeks ago on the app

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@razr-blade14 wrote:

Ok. Cleared cache and storage. The uninstall rebooted and did fresh install. Same issue. 

Something wrong with the app. 

Everything from 2020, 2021, 2022 shows in browser if I go to desktop view. 

But even on mobile browser it doesn't show anything at all.

App shows last purchase but shows it twice and that's it. 

Happened after last update Im thinking. Was working a couple weeks ago on the app

Hi @razr-blade14We're aware that this is happening for some people and it's being looked into. Thanks for the report!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Was this issue ever resolved? Been having it on my account too. Far more purchases listed on the app than on desktop (Chrome). Tried clearing cache and cookies but issue persists.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

This thread is from 2022 and deals with a specific issue that cropped up and was dealt with in about 24 hours.

If you are not seeing your purchases now, you have some other issue.

Make sure you are signed in to the same account on both devices. Try another browser or another link. Make sure you are viewing the correct date range. Make sure you are viewing all listings if you have hidden some. The app may show a different date range by default.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply