Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashing non stop after update.

Anyone having this issue?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: App crashing non stop after update.

Yes, several sellers are reporting the problem with the iOS app. An eBay rep on this board checked in on the issue today and said the tech team is still working on it.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/eBay-app-restarts-after-login/m-p/3388891...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I’m having the exact same issue. It’s really frustrating and causing my business many missed opportunities. I’ve deleted the app, restarted, reinstalled 20 times and It hasn’t fixed the issues. I have the most up to date version of the app installed and the most up to date IPhone software. I even tried to chat with EBay support. That was a huge waste of time. I was told to delete the app and reinstall it. I made an attempt to tell them I am way past those steps and the bug is on ebays developers end, that was way over their head and I left the chat. eBay, with the crazy high seller fees that you charge you should have a much better IT development and support team. I highly recommend that management makes this a priority or else it’s eventually going to be your demise. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@uzii007 wrote:

Anyone having this issue?

Thank you for reporting this @uzii007. It should be working better now.

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I’m having this problem right now myself, did the typical restart phone/app redownload and didn’t work

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

It’s definitely not working better.

Notifications are causing my iOS app to crash over and over.  I have restarted my phone and uninstalled/reinstalled a bunch of times.  It happens whenever I get a notification 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Yikes hopefully mine doesn’t do that, even after work last night it is still crashing upon opening the app 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Yes.  I have updated my iOS and reinstalled the app, and I can only use eBay on the website.  The app is worthless right now. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I’m having the same issue, it keeps crashing after I open the eBay app. I’ve installed all iOS updates on my iPhone and have reinstalled the eBay app and it’s crashing. Hopefully they can resolve this issue soon. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Ive been selling on ebay since it began more or less and ive never known it this bad, becoming a complete waste of time, Supposed to be one of the biggest markets in the world yet i make more profit selling on little open markets in the surrounding villages and much less hassle. Gone downhill especially the last couple of years

Message 10 of 10
latest reply