cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android notification disappear

On my Note 8 with the latest version of Android eBay notifications disappear shortly after they are received. I have Google this and it seems to be a common problem among iPhone and Android users. I have looked into settings which monitor app battery usage and disable monitoring on eBay app. This problem happened with my S8 but more frequently on my note 8. lastest version of ebay is installed

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Android notification disappear

@shirtmile wrote:

On my Note 8 with the latest version of Android eBay notifications disappear shortly after they are received. I have Google this and it seems to be a common problem among iPhone and Android users. I have looked into settings which monitor app battery usage and disable monitoring on eBay app. This problem happened with my S8 but more frequently on my note 8. lastest version of ebay is installed

Thanks for reporting this. We are looking into this. Do you happen to have any notification management apps installed?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Android notification disappear

Thank you for your reply, No I do not have any third party management apps.

Both s8 and Note 8 , notifications either disappear OR they do not even appear . I still get " Blue mail " notification for item sold & paypal payment received. Only eBay app . All other notifications are available until " Cleared" . Gmail, Blue mail, banking , ect....    

Maybe  create a notification app just for sales? Just a simple , no GUI just settings, just an app for notifications for sellers. I really like to get instant notifications about item sold so I can ship out quickly.

Just a note :

I have disabled battery monitoring for eBay, through Settings , battery,advance ... etc. I will update in about a week on this.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply