cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All purchases showing up in latest update

Ebay new update is rubbish 

now i have all my purchases in my purchase list i dont want to see old purchases just my new ones cant even change anything to stop this from showing up in my bought list !!!!!!

Message 3 of 186
latest reply
185 REPLIES 185

Re: All purchases showing up in latest update

So if that’s the case then why does hiding the purchases not remove them from the app. Surely you should have that option on the app. 

Message 106 of 186
latest reply

WRONG! Showing 3 years of purchase history does NOT match the full website!  I can HIDE purchases from the full website so  that I don't have to see them.  If you want to match the app to the website, then give the iOS App the ability to HIDE purchases like the full website allows!  IDIOTS!

Message 107 of 186
latest reply

I agree!  It would have been better to have a separate ‘Past Purchases’ section.

Message 108 of 186
latest reply

I'm so happy that all my purchases are finally showing up. Sometimes when I've ordered stuff from China, by the time I would get it, the purchased item wouldn't even be in that list anymore and it was super frustrating. Not sure how all these people can't remember what they've purchased recently and are getting confused. If you can't remember what you've purchased, that's probably a warning sign that you shouldn't be shopping online?!

Thanks eBay for finally fixing the problem of the items disappearing too fast!! 🙂

Message 109 of 186
latest reply

I completely agree. The latest update is rubbish. It’s annoying, in requested and unhelpful. I continually get “Recently Viewed” showing 93 items which never seems to change and I really hate old purchases from a year ago showing all the time. I just need the recent ones

Message 110 of 186
latest reply

Please try and explain how that is helpful . I delete them from the app when I have received them . There is no additional details revealed if you click on them . Please read all the comments here and on the app reviews screen and revert it to how it was. Nobody wants this so listen to the community and fix it .

Message 111 of 186
latest reply

No matter how many people comment on this all you do is say ” please let us know by emailing us” . Well we have all done this and you go not respond . How long does it take you to look at this and when you do look at this you do nothing . A courtesy mail would be nice or an additional note at the foot of the review.

Message 112 of 186
latest reply

Showing all past purchases is maybe a good idea 

but it’s now showing even the hidden items you maybe don’t want other users seeing 

fix this please 

Message 113 of 186
latest reply

I have the latest update on ios but still cant see all my purchases. How can I fix it so I can find old items?

@mobile_feedback wrote:

@kjboyle @toys4guys

Thanks for the reports. Showing the full purchase history was an intentional change to match the website. Your purchases should be in chronological order. 

Thanks

Message 114 of 186
latest reply

But it doesn’t match the website. On the website we can choose to hide our past purchases. In the app, both on iPad and iPhone, we don’t have that choice to hide past purchases. 

Message 115 of 186
latest reply

Don't want this "feature" / "Option". Please fix. Very Annoying.

Message 116 of 186
latest reply

What a ridiculous answer. You’re seriously saying it was intentional that purchases hidden in the main website should now show up in the app marked as unavailable with no way of hiding or deleting them? And since there’s no way of clicking them what actually was the intention?
I also note that applies only to items which hidden BEFORE the app update. Items hidden via the main site since then don’t show in the app.
It’s clearly a bug so please don’t insult us any further; please just fix it and this time test the fix properly.
Message 117 of 186
latest reply

I note hundreds of similar complaints on the Android forum so clearly a base code issue.
Message 118 of 186
latest reply

Please give us the option of hiding all previously purchased items on the app just like on the website.
Message 119 of 186
latest reply

Really? Surely there should be a way to hide the list just like the desktop version? I can delete recent purchases from this list but not ones from 2012! It's really annoying!

Message 120 of 186
latest reply