cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All purchases showing up in latest update

Ebay new update is rubbish 

now i have all my purchases in my purchase list i dont want to see old purchases just my new ones cant even change anything to stop this from showing up in my bought list !!!!!!

Message 3 of 186
latest reply
185 REPLIES 185

eBay is to busy trying to shift there image to make them look more like amazon and selling all new products. They don’t care to support there original clientele that was selling collectibles and used items.  to them all they want is to increase profits and forget about there core and what got them started in the first place! This change in the app is just another move to further there shift to the amazon image an shows your past purchases..... at least with amazon you can hide you past purchases!! 

Message 181 of 186
latest reply

This never used to happen and I am still waiting for a solution.
Message 182 of 186
latest reply

Well it’s stupid as hell.

Message 183 of 186
latest reply

Still an issue.. they don't care

Message 184 of 186
latest reply

I stopped caring. eBay’s days are about numbered anyway. The ridiculous prices that sellers are charging to cover all the fees are pushing buyers away and sellers are just listing on Facebook so they can avoid those fees entirely.

Message 185 of 186
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 186 of 186
latest reply