cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All purchases showing up in latest update

Ebay new update is rubbish 

now i have all my purchases in my purchase list i dont want to see old purchases just my new ones cant even change anything to stop this from showing up in my bought list !!!!!!

Message 3 of 186
latest reply
185 REPLIES 185

Re: All old purchases are showed with indication "not available" !!

I now have the same problem across all of my devices and it’s annoying.  I don’t need to see three years of purchases that I purposely hide after I’ve left feedback.  If I need to check my purchase history then I will do it from my pc. 

Please fix!!!!!!!!!

Message 46 of 186
latest reply

If this was intentional, then it’s incorrect because my iOS devices do not match the website.   

Message 47 of 186
latest reply

This update is still showing all purchases from the past 3 years and still can’t get rid of them lol at this update nothing’s changed 

Message 48 of 186
latest reply

I can’t delete purchased items from the list where the edit used to be it now has refine. I have purchased items from 2015 showing in my purchased list. When I have recieved the item and have left feedback I delete the item from my purchased list, I no longer have this facility. Deleting the item does not completely delete it you can still find your purchased items in help.

Message 49 of 186
latest reply

I have log off, restated iPad, deleted app, recovered app, all to no avail.  I am experiencing the same problems as many:

No views count, old purchases items, even sold items number is incorrect.  

Message 50 of 186
latest reply

This update of the iOS app (5.22.0) is rubbish, indeed.

In the Windows version of eBay you can hide purchases you don't want to see any more.

Why don't you add this option (hide versus show all) in the list of items you can choose from already (like the years of purchase or the status of your purchase)?

By the way, these settings are reset to default each time you close the app. Why????

A satisfying solution could be so simple, eBay!

A list of all purchases is just disgusting and a big step backwards!

Thanks for your response.

Best regards, Michael

Message 51 of 186
latest reply

At least on the desktop they can be hidden!  We don't want to see are old purchases without a way to hide them!

Message 52 of 186
latest reply

Update app, past purchases showing up and no way to remove them. Don't want to see previous purchases. Fix please. 

Message 53 of 186
latest reply

EBay please revert the changes to the purchase history.  There are a dozen ways to make this work w/o ruining the purchase history section.

Message 54 of 186
latest reply

I do not like having my entire purchase history showing in the ebay app.  At least on the website I can choose to hide past purchases.  Please change back to the way it used to be so that I can hide or delete past purchases. 

Message 55 of 186
latest reply

@ivvyh921

Thanks for the report. Deleting and reinstalling the app will not correct these issues. The view count is being worked on, old purchases showing in the app is an intentional change to show you your full history. If you have more details on the sold items numbers we will look into this.

Thanks

Message 56 of 186
latest reply

I am having the same frustration. How can we get them off!

Message 57 of 186
latest reply

Need help with same issue. So frustrating. 

Message 58 of 186
latest reply

After I receive an item, I check it, leave feedback, then DELETE it from my “Purchases”. I don’t need, or want, to see it anymore. If I wanted to see these purchases, I wouldn’t have deleted them....my choice, not your’s.....showing years worth, & hundreds (or thousands) of purchases without a means to delete is ridiculous.
Message 59 of 186
latest reply

I do not want to see ALL my previous purchaes in my history.  How do you get rid of this on the mobile app?

Cindy

Message 60 of 186
latest reply