cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 day Listing vs 30 day Listing

Sellers should have the option to list a fixed price item to end at 7, 10 or 30 days. An example is selling Football cards. Values of NFL players fluctuate each game (week) they play. Values (sales) are also affected by speculation. When I am forced to list a fixed price football card for minimum of 30 days (4 weeks/4 games) .....it allows potential buyers (watchers) time to sit back and wait for the players performance to drop, hype to fade, get injured.......or wait for another seller to undercut you by a dollar. The mandatory minimum 30 Day Listing is fine for a pair of Jeans... .but when dealing with Sports cards during the actual playing season of that sport....sellers should get back the option to list for 7 or days if they so choose. Please change back ASAP. Thanks  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: 7 day Listing vs 30 day Listing

Couldn't agree more... I am not happy with the disappearance of the listing duration option. Needs fixed!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: 7 day Listing vs 30 day Listing

@boldenwhb wrote:

Sellers should have the option to list a fixed price item to end at 7, 10 or 30 days. An example is selling Football cards. Values of NFL players fluctuate each game (week) they play. Values (sales) are also affected by speculation. When I am forced to list a fixed price football card for minimum of 30 days (4 weeks/4 games) .....it allows potential buyers (watchers) time to sit back and wait for the players performance to drop, hype to fade, get injured.......or wait for another seller to undercut you by a dollar. The mandatory minimum 30 Day Listing is fine for a pair of Jeans... .but when dealing with Sports cards during the actual playing season of that sport....sellers should get back the option to list for 7 or days if they so choose. Please change back ASAP. Thanks  

Thank you for sharing this use case. We are testing more defaults to make the listing process faster and the buying process more predictable. This is an interesting case that we haven't thought about. I will share this feedback with the team. Thank you for engaging with us. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply