Mid-Century/Modern
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help identifying this mid century modern end table

I can't figure out anything about this table. I don't know who made it, what kind of wood this is, if the ugly stickers are original, and I'm actually questioning whether it's MCM. I like it and I'm going to refinish it. The top is Formica and it has...

Mid Century Modern

If I posted some photos of furniture would someone be able to tell me if it is Mid Century Modern and what the value would be?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help identify unique mid-mod lamp

Hello, New to the forum, hope someone can help. There are no markings except on the switch located on power cord, which is Zing Ear ZE-103, an elec switch company. I would like to know the manufacturer so I can search further, but any info including ...

Mid-Century/Modern Stiffel Lamp ID

Any and all help or shared information will be greatly appreciated! I purchased this lamp a few years ago at an Estate Sale. I used it in a massive midcentury listing for staging. Agents kept calling me ask if this lamp was for sale. Apparently their...

20171020_143820.jpg 20171020_143834.jpg 20171020_143846.jpg 20171020_143809.jpg

MCM Student Desk Joss Elve Made in Austria

I have a student desk that is definately Mid Century Modern. It has structural hardware that says JOSS ELVE Made in Austria. It has 3 desk legs, hidden pull drawers that are slanted and a chair that looks fairly triangular in shape with 3 legs. I kno...

Is it a one of a kind fiberglass chair?

We can already guess the era and type of this chair. What I'm interested in is if it's a one of a kind or not. Or how they got the paint like this has because I'm not seeing any others like it.

MID CENTURY OR ART DECO CLUB CHAIR?

Could anyone please help us with the identity of this chair? The camel color fabric seems to be made of some type of woven wool or hair and the velvet is extremely nice. We would greatly appreciate any help with it!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ID dining chairs?

Bought these for $10 a piece mostly for the upholstery but there's something about the simple lines that seem more designed for that era. Thinking 50s. Any idea if they're from a particular company or designer? I'd like to know before I think about r...