cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help identifying this mid century modern end table

I can't figure out anything about this table. I don't know who made it, what kind of wood this is, if the ugly stickers are original, and I'm actually questioning whether it's MCM.  I like it and I'm going to refinish it. The top is Formica and it has some scratches on it and if anyone knows how to polish it, that would be really nice. I think it's older than some MCM stuff because the legs don't just screw off, they go all the way into the bottom and have a slit cut in them at the top to unscrew them I guess? I have never seen anything with drawers even similar at all. If anyone knows anything, I would appreciate any information greatly! Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Need help identifying this mid century modern end table

Couldn't put this picture with the post for some reason

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi, I can't see any stickers, do you have any pictures to share? Are you referring to the stamps on the back? Have a search for Melamine as well as Formica in reference to this. Thanks, Chloe
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I was talking about the flower designs on the drawers. I would like to know what the stamps on the back mean though. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

have u looked under each drawer? no marker, indents on frame? look on the inner lid. i remember as a child taking apart my grandmothers end tables to clean she made sure i looked under everything for gum or candy and scrape it off. i remember seeing stamps in odd places. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply