cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Has Costume Listed As Real.

Other than report, I guess there is nothing that can be done about a seller that is falsely labeling costume as "tested" and real. Seller told me all their items have been "jeweler tested.  lol  Most likely this thead will also be reported, but go take a look;    william seminerio   (connect these two names to make one name)  Check the jewelry listed at "highest price" first.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Seller Has Costume Listed As Real.

@avintagejool 

I understand your concern with these types of listings, almost a false claim advertisement. If indeed this seller is claiming silver or gold plating is real 925 or 14k, they will be hit with so many SNADs it will make their head spin.

Let this sellers customers determine the outcome of any sales, some maybe happy with their purchases and some will file appropriately.  If this seller wants to put their ebay account and reputation on the line for a few bucks they will pay the price.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@avintagejool 

I understand your concern with these types of listings, almost a false claim advertisement. If indeed this seller is claiming silver or gold plating is real 925 or 14k, they will be hit with so many SNADs it will make their head spin.

Let this sellers customers determine the outcome of any sales, some maybe happy with their purchases and some will file appropriately.  If this seller wants to put their ebay account and reputation on the line for a few bucks they will pay the price.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I think that I would be careful before you go and publicly accuse a seller of false advertisement.  You may not know all of the details.  This should be reported to Ebay in a private message.  Just saying.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

"Costume"? Costume jewelry?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply