cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Necklace

Can anyone help me identify this necklace either the maker or its origin. Thanks

IMG_8890.jpeg

IMG_8884.jpeg

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Necklace

This is a seller discussion board.

You should be buying and selling items that you know what it is and what it’s worth and not depend on us to do your research.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Try the jewelry board, top of this page under product categories.  Take close-up pics and show any markings, stamps or signatures.  

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Sorry if I posted in wrong group. I have done my research and can’t seem to find anything. Hence why I posted.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Thank you for that and sorry I posted in wrong forum.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@safari_girl wrote:

Sorry if I posted in wrong group. I have done my research and can’t seem to find anything. Hence why I posted.

Nah, you're fine @safari_girl . I went ahead and clicked on your first post and asked the moderators to move it to the Jewelry board for you where you'll find more specialized advice.

Do not feel bad about asking for help - we all need it sometimes (including the person that made the comment).

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I took a look at your necklace @safari_girl . I've been learning about jewelry over the past year or two and I still think I "know nothing" so take this assistance as non-expert, but as a jumping off point for you to do more focused research.

To my still-learning eye, looks like you have fashion jewelry, double strand necklace, silver tone, Southwest style, arrows, faux turquoise and faux red coral beads.

A jewelry expert (thank you expert, if you're reading) taught me that lobster claw clasp with the heart at the base is a signature of Brighton and there was usually a heart dangle that often fell off over time. Brighton did do a line of faux SW-inspired jewelry.

Hope that helps!

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

No reason to be sorry, we're all here to share information and make it better for everyone.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

You're right this is a discussion board.  That is why everyone is welcome to come here to DISCUSS their pieces, who, what, when and sometimes even where.  Here is where lots of people learn what they actually have so they can provide information when and if they want to sell their items.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@safari_girl  don't ever feel bad about asking questions and no need to apologize!

This is how we all learn and they are a ton of super nice people here that are willing to help, ignore the other not so nice people 

With that said did you try google lens? also can you do a close up of the  closure?

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

and this is the community guidelines I particularly like this :

"Every member should feel welcome, no matter who they are or where they come from. Please be friendly and welcoming if you are an experienced member." 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/About-the-Community/Community-Guidelines/m-p/26164369#M2

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Sorry, @jewelbiz but this forum is EXACTLY what she's (@safari_girl ) using it for. After exhausting her own ability to research, she came to US.

Some people are lazy, but most come here after they've looked around every corner.  

What do you use this forum for? To show your treasures? To observe lesser mortals? To seek advice?

Surely not advice, because you know everything before you come to these pages, right? 

I'm sure you are a knowledgeable and generous person, we could use more people with real expertise to help guide all of us. 

Please be one of our beacons, share what you know and don't scare off the newbies. 

We're all friends here. 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply