Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Thoughts on this turtle brooch. D&E?

I've submitted this to the D&E education site, but have read it can take a very long time to get an answer. Does anyone know if this is D&E. I have looked through the Pitman & Musetti books, also through the items on the education site & do not see t...

2014-06-03 17.42.58.jpg 2014-06-03 17.43.17.jpg 2014-06-03 17.43.37.jpg

Help

I cannot get the order of the posts to start at the oldest on down to the newest like the boards use to be. I have adjusted my settings to have the oldest post first and it isn't working. I hate seeing the newest posts on top. anyne know what I can d...

Can I just say one thing about this?

EBay has become the IRS of online auctions. It started out with a purpose, and with rules that were easy to follow and understand.Over the years it got amended, added to, amended again, added to again, ad infinitum. Now, just like the IRS, nobody und...

Question about bracelet & pin, what term for enamel would you use? Damascene?

Okay, I know these two probably have different terms for the type of enamel work. I would call the pin something like damascene. What about the bracelet? The bracelet has the black background, but there is also silver enamel or paint accent in the fo...

100_7359.JPG 100_7353.JPG

A way to tell if vintage faceted coral beads are natural or dyed?

I have been looking for ways to tell if coral beads are dyed and wondered if anyone knows a safe, sure way? I read some suggestions using lemon juice or acid or even acetone and I'm not sure what to try.I purchased a large box of jewelry and it had p...

2014-05-31 046.JPG 2014-05-31 047.JPG

Not verified but I am sure it's D&E...

I wanted to check before adding it to our verified D&E thread. I have searched the verifications site and a few other sites that have D&E for sale and can't find a flower pin that uses pear shaped rhinestones for the petals. I can not check the Yahoo...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do you call a necklace that has been enhanced and/or altered

Sorry my subject line is so goofy, but I would like you to take a look at this three strand necklace to which somebody has added a leopard /j aguar Honestly, it is a pretty good marriage, but I don't know what to call it in the listing title. Thanks!