Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Kind of OT Walnuts

I'm sure there are some of you from "walnut" areas here. Have you ever seen a 3 seam walnut? Got one in a package couple years ago. All the others were 2 seam. I've looked pn line and only found 2 seam. Do I have a "lucky walnut"? I may shellac it an...

100_1089.jpg

When do you think this VOGUE necklace was made ?

At first glance I thought this was 1960's or so, I think the mesh gave me that idea.After looking at it more I am thinking 1940's or so ? The mount metal tests as sterling and the high table rhinestones make me think it might be that old.It's marked ...

vogue1.jpg vogue2.jpg vogue3.jpg

Where is the toolshed now a days?

I have a new one. This one kept my book for almost a month and then returned it damaged, and asked for a refund. (Looks like she used a copy machine on it...a very valuble book, too) "Hassle free returns = hassle free for eBay since they just ignore ...

Any Hattie Carnegie experts? Egyptian Revival Collection?

Sorry, I posted earlier about this elephant and found out it's a good luck Indian elephant. While trying to research, I came across a listing on Betsy as an unsigned Jade Duette by Hattie Carnegie from her Egyptian Revival Collection from the 60's. I...

hattie elephant hattie back
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Needy Questions on A Deco Necklace

I so rarely find any deco around here..wanna list it right. But I think the more I research the more I confuse myself. 1)Is it called Paperclip or peanut chain? 2)Would it be called a drop, lariat, or negligee necklace? And would the 'choker' term ap...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Discuss private FB bidders

I've read all the reason why people do it for good reason, but I just don't buy it. 1. They don't want others to see what they bought. B.S. Since we can't search by buyer anymore, all they have to do is not leave FB for the seller and "poof", they're...

KW help with DeNicola Brooch

Hi....it's me, Tex, I'm helping a friend with some ebay items and I need help with keywords for this DeNicola brooch.What would you call the stone. It's a gorgeous dark blue.What should I call the style? Thanks for any help, TEX.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Old Is This Funky Piece?

Appears to be celluloid and looks like it was made using one of those cookie presses...where ya just shoot the dough out in a ribbon & cut it off. A bit rough at the ends (like where it was 'cut off') and ya can see it on the back also. Don`t think I...

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors