Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Bat Ami Israel jewelry 925 Vermeil?

This set isn't vintage, but I'm hoping someone can help me. It's marked Bat Ami which is from Israel & is contemporary jewelry. The necklace is leather cording, the large gold piece is stamped .925 as is the clasp and has a foil Israel tag. The clip ...

Bat Ami Bat Ami 2 Bat Ami earrings
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is this Juicy Couture piece?

Picked up this pretty, gold tone, Juicy Couture piece for the sole reason that I do not know what it is. There is no clasp anywhere. The 9" long chain is far too long for a bracelet. I have looked and looked online, but can't find this piece. Any ide...

Not jewelry but can't wait to get my jewelry into it...so thrilled with this !

I picked up this glass tip top display table today from my Savers Thrift for $20.00. I was so excited to see it, all's I could picture was my Victorian jools and trinkets in it.All the sides are glass as well.Needs to have the brass parts wiped a bit...

table1.jpg table2.jpg

A little bit about Native American Hallmarks

I get a monthly newletter from this place in Arizona, because I sent a Navajo watch cuff bracelet to them for repair. The silversmith did an amazing job, so not only do I highly recommend them for any NA jewelry repair, but also wanted to share the s...

Anyone familiar with Rapallo Jewelry?

I have been to the usual sites but there is little if no information. I have this Christmas tree brooch with what seems to be real pearls. The only other thing research has brought me, is that someone sold a brooch listed with cultured pearls. Hoping...

Christmas Ebay November listings 061.jpg Christmas Ebay November listings 055.jpg

Can you help with two dangles?

Good morning!! I have looked everywhere and can't come up with the name/origin of either of these beauties. They are still very much in need of a cleaning.. I hope someone can help... Thanks, Judy

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

My New Love? Matisse Renoir

I was just getting ready to list this set (on another venue) when it struck me how beautiful it is.So artistic, so well crafted, so...American!And I'm recalling the many times I passed-by Renoir at the sales because it had no bling, no sparkle, it di...

036.jpg

Kind of OT Walnuts

I'm sure there are some of you from "walnut" areas here. Have you ever seen a 3 seam walnut? Got one in a package couple years ago. All the others were 2 seam. I've looked pn line and only found 2 seam. Do I have a "lucky walnut"? I may shellac it an...

100_1089.jpg

When do you think this VOGUE necklace was made ?

At first glance I thought this was 1960's or so, I think the mesh gave me that idea.After looking at it more I am thinking 1940's or so ? The mount metal tests as sterling and the high table rhinestones make me think it might be that old.It's marked ...

vogue1.jpg vogue2.jpg vogue3.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors