Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Artisan Sterling/garnet necklace, any thoughts on the name/mark ?

Another piece that was in the grab bag I picked up. I love this necklace but I'm coming up with nothing in a search.Probably a homemade piece by an artisan but I want to be sure it's nobody well known.I have tried searching 'Lew Buler' among other va...

lew1.jpg lew2.jpg lew3.jpg

Unsigned Beauty help please!

Hello everyone! Navigating these forums has become impossible so I'm glad I found this group! I request your help in helping me either identify or describe this pretty brooch. It's unmarked but really well made, I just get this feeling that there's m...

Is this a Juliana bracelet???

OK, I bought this bracelet here for my daughter for Christmas. Now I am second guessing if this is really Juliana. The stones on the side are held on with wires - there are 3 beads that are strung on wire on each side just before the bend in the brac...

DSC02451.JPG DSC02450.JPG

Fingers crossed...

Just received this email: "Hello Amy,You gave me your card when I was having a yard sale.I told you I have my mothers jewelry , but was waiting for my sisters to see if they wanted any of it.Finally they are done looking, so if you are interested, em...

NOW I understand what eBay sellers go through

I don't sell here but I had an experience recently that made me understand the pressures sellers face on eBay and other online venues as well. I sold about 40 pieces of jewelry as a lot ... privately to a couple who buy here in Ottawa and return to C...

November GOBBLE GOBBLE Chat

Good mawnin chillun!! Happy November!! Time to start a new chit- chat..about whatever pops into your head lol It`s Saturday..November 1st..... it`s South Carolina......now WHAT is WRONG with this picture??????????? No frost on the punkin but shore nu...

User avatar by Guide
  • 139 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors