Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

I Need some opinions on a couple pieces. TIA

I bought both of these pieces at an estate sale and I need some advice on them. The cresent shape brooch is set in 14k gold and is missing three pearls ( I believe the blue stones to be saphire). My question on this on is, do you think that I should ...

Victorian photograph, love the jools !

I picked up a beautiful Victorian photo album yesterday, full of wonderful images and I wanted to share this lovely woman's photograph.Is she wearing some lovely jewels or what ? I love looking at old photographs, but it's especially nice when they h...

album.jpg

Markings on Silpada Nativity Brooch

I read the Silpada pieces have an arrowhead mark which this one does (Joseph's head)There is also a copyright symbol and .925. Above that, there is what looks like the number 69.Does that number mean anything?Are all the nativity brooches retired?Tha...

Another mark name question

Why I buy jewelry that doesn't have a clear name stated I'll never know. These beads just felt like butter in my hands...so I bought it. Any help appreciated. This may also just be a decoration on the end of the toggle! Thanks Lisa

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Australian Coin Bracelet?

This bracelet is made from coins that say Australian shilling and the coins are dated in the 1940's. It feels like real silver but there are no markings other than what I can make out on the coin faces themselves. Any info you might have to help me l...

Well, isn't this just precious

Sold an item on the 20th. My Payment policy clearly states on this item that Payment is due within 48hours of the endof the auction. I use the ebay UPI assistant.Two hours past the 48 hour deadline. the UPI case opened. That was YESTERDAY. I just rec...

Jar of stuff!

Found a jar of junk jewelry at TS. Anyone see anything interesting? Know what the DBH/BDH/BHD stands for? The ring is adjustable faux leather with enamel butterfly marked "N". Earring at bottom have lion charm. Think there's a complete picture later!...

100_2618.JPG 100_2631.JPG 100_2620.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors