Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

bakelite and amber

Hi All,I have a couple of questions regarding some beads.1. Do you think the butterscotch beads are bakelite, I did the simichrome test and the beads do smell slightly medicinal when hot water is run on them.2. What colour amber would you call the br...

b2.jpg b1.jpg bsimi.jpg a1.jpg

Do we still have a rusty tool shed link?t

Just read all the messags from rixstuff on returns and neg. questions. I hought we had a link on "rusty tool" in the shed. Not that her buyer is a rusty tool. It all turned out well for her. I just had a return request on some copper bracelets that s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns and negatives question

I sold a lot and got notified by eBay to do a return because buyer said "something is wrong with the item". It then says to take care of it by a certain date or it can affect my seller level. Then it says I have to pay shipping because, "something is...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

ID this vintage SEED NECKLACE

HI Board.. I have these 2 vintage necklace. One is made of apple seed but I can't find what the other is made of. Any one could help me..Thanks ( Also the apple seed has also little part round at different place and I cannot find also what is it. See...

Help with Earring Mark Please

Hope ya can see it ok.. It`s a large V with a small c beside it. But I don`t think it`s the copyright mark (no circle around it) Inside a raised circle cartouche The earrings appear to be bold 80`s ...textured matte finish half hoops. Thanks for any ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can anyone make out this marking?

Well hope you're all staying cool on this steamy Sat morning!So I've looked at this with my loupe & enlarged the pic and I still can't make it out.At first I thought it was a gold filled "Germany" marking, then it looked more like "serv any" or "sern...

P9100003.JPG P9100002.JPG 1.JPG 3.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors