Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

ID Victorian RING

HI Board I have this antique Ring that I would like to ID. Is someone could ID the signature inside of the ring. There is some letters like NEMSO.Also what type of material is it ( Not look like brass ).. and the bleu stone is stone or glass? There i...

Carved rose bead necklaceimaterial?

Just picked this up at an estate sale and still have a blue necklace with the same roses. A couple of listings right now on EBay - sellers call the materail bone but I just don't remember and not sure if that is correct. Need help - thanks,

IMG_2256.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

When buying lots, trust your instincts and double and triple check

It has happened too many times, so consider this a PSA. When you buy lots, check, double check and triple check (for precious metals) Tonight I found a pair of earrings that are some form of karat gold and pearls. I've literally had them for years in...

ID this Ring

HI Board I have this antique Ring that I would like to ID. Is someone could ID the signature inside of the ring. There is some letters like NEMSO.Also what type of material is it ( Not look like brass ).. and the bleu stone is stone or glass? There i...

Brooch ID Help Please

Greetings to all! Does anyone recognize this brooch? Kind of looks like a cornucopia with dangles. The dangles are attached to ladder type links. No marks at all but seems like I've seen a similar one and now I can't find it. Thanks for any direction...

a.JPG b.JPG c.JPG

Help with Description

Guess my brain is tired & it has been awhile since I`ve listed anything like this Accessocraft necklace,I`m at a loss for a write up & can use anything I can get to jump start me, please. Thank ya!

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors