Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Help with mark (letters) please

Hi all! I was looking for some help with initials on a bracelet. I was going through a pile of junk jewelry from a box lot at the auction and found this. When trying to figure out the maker I realized it also said 14k in addition to SWL. Tests 14k! T...

IMG_0495.JPG IMG_0501.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Crown Charms

Two metal crown shaped charms marked Queen on the back. Each measure about 3/4 inches wide. Does any one recognize the three symbols on front? Can any one identify these pieces?

QUEEN 001.JPG QUEEN 002.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help in identification of a piece I own. Never did ask for help, but I am out of my element

I need advice. If there is anyone on here, who knows about Asian items and/or Jade....I own the beautiful piece in the attached photo-and I am wondering WHAT IT IS? iS IT JADE, IS IT SOMETHING ELSE? iT IS COLD to the touch, makes a clinking sound whe...

Help with bakelit colors-thanks!

So anyhow the necklace looks like (to me at least) to have been restrung from 2 differnet color beads. They're green and a brownish yellow. Marbled spinach and marbled mustard, if there is such a thing??The watch is a golden brown??Any help with the ...

P1010083.JPG P1010087.JPG P1010102 (2).JPG P1010104.JPG

Help with description please

Hello Ladies! I haven't been here in while...hoping my post and pics actually work. I'm looking for thoughts on what to call this, lol. I picked it up at my local auction because it looked cool but now it's time to start selling again. This could be ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wednesday morning Eye Candy - started on a Wednesday for once!

Show it if you got it! Keep the images smaller to speed loading, no more than three per post, and as always no live auctions. In case you're wondering, it may be Spring here, but it feels like January. Originals by RobertSugared Butterfly, long flown...

DSCF2888.JPG DSCF2896 - Copy.JPG DSCF4190.JPG