Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

OT Computer Guru Needed

Took pc into shop for repair & upgrade from Vista to Win 7. Long story short..he had to rebuild it instead of repair. Everything is great except now I cannot read ANY of my saved documents..they appear in some gibberish code??? I have installed Offic...

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

LOOKEEE What I got!!

True to her word..Miz Clearsphere loaded me with 2 big bags of beads!! I feel like a kid in a candy store! LOL Thank ya soooooooooooooooooo veddy much! I`m gonna have a ball plundering.

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Are You Using a Camera for Jewelry That You Can Recommend?

My apologies if this has been covered recently, but the search function for these boards is impossible now. I tried to search on the word camera and it showed me every post with the work picture in it as well as camera and I could't find a way to lim...

Tiffany & Company Owl

I am trying to find out some information on this 18K gold owl by Tiffany & Co.Is it tied to a specific designer, date range etc? I believe the eyes are green Tourmaline. The two jump rings are a later addition. it looks like there was possibly a bail...

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 005.jpg

Any one familiar with natural emerald

Having just seen a picture of that Lovely Cartier bracelet, I just wanted to show you one we had the privilegeprivilege of making some years ago. A customer bought a **bleep**py bracelet of emeralds while on a trip to India. But, still wanted some th...

emr bracelet.jpg

Julianna set?

I have a pin and TWO pairs of matching earrings. I see some attributes of Julianna but since I don't know much, am not sure. The 2 pairs of earrings contain the same stones and style as the pin but are shaped differently. Are they a match? I think th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors