cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pewter Watering Can Pin-Enid Collins? Thanks for help!

Looks hand signed with a pin dot style-a copyright symbol and EC. DSC00270.JPGDSC00271.JPG

The reason I was thinking Collins was this sold item which seems simliar in style: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-EC-Enid-Collins-1960-039-s-Love-Design-Pewter-Metal-Pin-Glove-H... but it is lower case ec, as is the few pieces of her jewelry out there. thanks for looking/help 🙂

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Wow !!! I love Enid Collins !!! I have 8 of her box bags . I've see her paper mache jewelry but never knew she worked in pewter . How cool ! Is the signature in lower case letters ? I can't see it . Seems to be the way she signs her earlier purses and the pin you showed that sold . Definitely sounds like one of her cute sayings she would use .

P.S. I know her son Jeep is a famous jewelry designer . He works in silver , brass , and other metals too . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks fpr reply-signed in on this id now 🙂 Here's a close up of mark, and it has a plastic "vase" tussy mussy type to hold flowers.

ec.jpg

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hello , 

Im not so sure . She signs all of her purses and paper mache jewelry with a lower case ec . This has me intrigued . I've been researching , but so far , I can't find anything . I'm so curious . Hopefully some of our other sleuths will be along soon . I can't wait to see if anyone else knows who it may be . I'll keep poking around . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Clear , 

Jeep Collins has a web site . " Our Story " is a facisnating read . There is also a contact link . Maybe he could help . Sorry I have never figured out how to post a link or I would . Ha ! 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 5 of 5
latest reply