cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming Attractions! 9/29 - 10/6

I have a feeling mermaid is under hurricane watch.  I hope everyone in Ian's path is safe.  I'll start the Coming Attractions thread for her.  In her words, 

"Hello friends,  

Here is a place where you can share what you are working on.   Please keep photos small to help speed loading.  3 per post.  Post as many times as you like because we LOVE looking.  

Mermaid" 

coming-attractions.jpg

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Coming Attractions! 9/29 - 10/6

Going up Sunday:

Venus Flame SetVenus Flame SetMcClelland Barclay braceletMcClelland Barclay braceletWeiss braceletWeiss bracelet

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

And a few more:

Mazer Bros setMazer Bros setBogoff NecklaceBogoff NecklaceCiner BraceletCiner Bracelet

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Wow, hertz!  You're giving me serious jool envy!  Beautiful pieces!

I only have this one going up later today.  Hope to have more over the weekend.  This set was so hard to research since the name inside is "dream," in lower case script.  Do you know how many pieces of jewelry contain inspirational "Dream" messages?  Well, its 9,345.  Ha!  Apparently, it was sold on HSN, but I don't know more than that except all the stones are natural - even the spinel in the center of the carved sodalite flowers.  Top quality set:

dreamset1.JPG

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Wowza! Dream and Hertz you both totally blew me away this week!

Now this is some serious bling 🙂

Going up tomorrow night-I'm actually done with my listings early this week. 

Maybe I should have adult beverages every Friday afternoon🤣They seem to be good for my motivation😂

21+ lbs wear, repair, harvest, craft lot

53-piece Christmas lot

Just a few bracelets

P1010060.JPG

P1010001.JPG

P1010036.JPG

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

These will go up later or tomorrow.

Have a wedding, prom, pageant or dressy occasion?  

bluenecklace4.JPG

Sterling Storyteller bracelet.  Not Carol Felley or Carolyn Pollack.  I don't recognize the mark:

storyteller1.JPG

Verified D & E Juliana milk glass flowers with black navettes (to me, they're really marquise):

julianablackwhite6.JPG

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Not much jewelry around here now but I am listing this Ben-Amun  choker today. From what I am seeing, he does some great jewelry.

100_2274.JPG

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Several going up tomorrow

Juliana NecklaceJuliana NecklaceCrown Trifari BraceletCrown Trifari BraceletKramer BroochKramer Brooch

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

A couple sets going up tomorrow

H21798-L302351468_original.jpg376_15.jpgDSC08577.JPG

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Thanks Dream for having my back ❣️  Lately things have been a bit hectic and I haven’t been so great with keeping up with my thread.  I love how my Joolie family took over and gave me some much needed support.

We were lucky here.  The hurricane hit us as a 1.  There was some flooding from storm surge,  a few downed piers AGAIN,  some fires started from some downed power lines but it was nothing like Florida.  My heart breaks for them.  💔

Im happy to report my family and I are all well and have no structural damage.  

💙💚💜

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Mermaid!  So relieved to see you and hear that you didn't sustain much damage.  I was getting worried 😲!   It's a horrible scene down in Florida, and upsetting to see the devastation.  Glad you checked in!

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Got 1 more to go up this time around. 

Weiss - India Inspired Collection I believe from early '60s

d7165ef4-ff95-465c-be22-59405f7d96ddyges_09221.png

I've learned how to do video's and this one will definitely have video; cause picture just doesn't do these any justice.  Let me know what you think. 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I want to give a BIG thank you to Sarah (1940fc) for all her help this week in identifying some of my pieces.

THANK YOU SARAH!!

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

So glad to see you Mermaid and know that your family are all OK.  The devastation in Florida is heart wrenching. 

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 14 of 14
latest reply