Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does ebay let people sell fake/mislabeled seeds?

I ordered 5 different variety of exotic peppers and blackberry seeds a few months ago. I got a bunch of Bell peppers and mustard seeds. The seller has been doing this for over a year without retribution. How do I get this guys info so I can sue him m...

Help with an item

Can anyone help me in telling me what is the name of the high school on this cup. PHS Class of 1968. Also location of school.

101_4462.JPG 101_4463.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Extra Chair Conundrum

I ordered a recliner on eBay. When after 3 weeks I'd not received the item nor heard from the seller, I attempted to contact seller, only to find he/she was no longer on eBay. I opened a case, and immediately eBay refunded my money and closed the cas...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

about listing variations

I am unable to add variations for my oldest listing. I didn't add variations to that listing when they creating. But now i need to add variations for that listings. There isn't any option to add variations. Please advise me on what should i do.

Resolved! Does anyone know what this item is??

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know what this thing is and possibly what it is used for?? All I can think of is a 'Top Spinner', but I know that can't be it as I'm pretty sure it's Not a toy.The only markings are on the vertical part and they say Very Soft...

DSC04172.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors