cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELCOME -- New Members START HERE

Hello and Welcome! Pull up a chair and tell us about YOU! How did you find us and what level of eBay selling are you at? SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!!
Message 1 of 96
latest reply
95 REPLIES 95

Re: WELCOME -- New Members START HERE

Greetings All! 

I am doing this whole eCommerce thing, and have just signed up for eBay!

I'm still loading my products, so my listings look kind of pitiful right now. That will change Woman Very Happy

I work full time and am raising a small family by myself, so my ebusiness is coming together one tiny piece at a time, and I'm really glad to do business and share this community with many other like-minded folks!

Here's a link to my profile:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/7571444

I have two products listed, and so far only one of them shows up! I'll figure this out, but if anyone knows why only one is showing, I'd be glad to know 🙂 Thanks!

Message 91 of 96
latest reply

My eBay store is keywebco.  about 1.5 years ago was my first sale and i did not open a store until less than a year ago,  now am full time seller.  love working for my self but was not ready at first. i have found great help on groups here. my store is a to z items and hopefully growing.  thats my intro 

Message 92 of 96
latest reply

Hi my name is Tracey & thanks for such a great forum!

I just quit my job a month ago out of great duress (they wanted me to do my work under unethical & immoral circumstances - long story). Soooo... my goal is to sell full time on eBay. 

I opened ubertrove about three months ago and sell mainly women's new & like-new clothing, but also got into a lot of other neat things because I was severly limited to a small number of women's items in the first 90 days.

I'll have lots of questions and will appreciate any sound guidance you experienced folks can share. Much appreciation to you all!

Message 93 of 96
latest reply

Hola, disculpe alguien. ME podría ayudar, esq no encuentro la empresa q tienes mi artículo q compre, solo se q ya esta en mi ciudad pero no se con q emoresa
Message 94 of 96
latest reply

My first experience with eBay was around 2002.  I had heard of this "online marketplace" where anyone could sell or buy anything.

I still remember the first item I won by being the highest bidder.  It was the CD soundtrack to "The LEgend of Bagger Vance."  I had the movie and wanted to get the soundtrack.  My final bid was between $40 and $50.

I was a newbie then and wasn't familiar with two cardinal "rules" about buying and selling: always set a limit on your bidding and stop your bidding when it goes over what you want to spend AND most items will appear for sale on eBay again.  I learned my lesson.  I never went that high again!

Two years ago, my wife and I were very fortunate to attend one of Adam Ginsberg's 4 day eBay workshops on how to start, run, and maintain a successful business on eBay.  We had attended a motivational speaker event in Sacramento, CA and heard him there.  (do a search on him to find out more information about him.)

The workshop was jammed packed with over 300-400 people, and we took tons of notes.  We had the fortune of having dinner with he and his team at a local restuarant on Saturday night.  We were hooked with the idea of eBay selling and stayed in contact with him through several webinars.

That's where I am today - wanting to be a successful eBay seller.

Message 95 of 96
latest reply

Can anyone help with this question???
So I placed a bid, won the auction was the highest bidder with money left over... When the auction ended eBay said; "you missed out on this item" see more items like this one below???? What just happened?
Thanks
Message 96 of 96
latest reply