Help Newbies Oldies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Big concerns

I shop on Amazon with 100% accuracy I built an eBay account and purchase something the other day the seller is at 100% positive my purchases. But not shipped I've tried to make small conversation about the item and still no replies from seller what d...

Big concerns

I shop on Amazon with 100% accuracy I built an eBay account and purchase something the other day the seller is at 100% positive my purchases. But not shipped I've tried to make small conversation about the item and still no replies from seller what d...

store vacation

I put my store on vacation because I was going thru Chemo and radiation, but it was put back on and I didn't do it. Is there a imit to how long it can be on hold? Thankfully, everyone understood so far, and no bad feedback. Just curious, Marc + Rosie...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sick of policies

I recently sold a new pair of Oakley's,and the buyer(rawd2015)stated in his feedback for me,some ridiculous complaints about the glasses. I had already given the buyer positive feedback and wished I hadn't. Too many times I've sold items and gave fee...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sharing my ebay wares

This is the last round of ebay selling for a long time. I was hoping somebody could check my auctions. Trying to get money or a nice vacation but they arent doing so well. Please chck hm out. Thanks.

save me!!! any recourse? ??

buyer idpurchasing1 aka insightdesign3 is ruining the ebay experience for sellers like me. as a seller ebay is not protecting me from this scam artist. the buyer gets 100%protection. this guy bought auction (A) and 2 months later insisted he never re...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Crooks on ebay

Back in 2008 I purchased a part for my Honda from a "Mr. Lee", Suit Lee to be specific. I sent him a U.S. Postal money order in good faith; after waiting an unusually long time I received no part. The low life S.O.B. claimed that he never received it...

youtube videos posted by successful ebay sellers - is there value to them?

I have personally viewed many youtube videos posted by successful eBay sellers. Some are one-shot deals. There are eBay sellers that post what they sell, where to find items to sell, selloing tactics, etc. My question to the group is this......is the...

Private listings

My question is i am not comfortable with these sellers that list private listing. So many times it seems as though something is fraudulent about it. Many times i dont see a bidder until i srart bidding even when its seconds left.. Can someone please ...

paypal ?

Hello!I am newbei in eBay and intrested to start selling using Paypal but I lives in Pakistan and my country is not listed in paypal.Kindly guide me how to start selling in easy way?Muneeb

Sourcing: Wholesale & Dropshipping

Can anyone bless me with some leads for REAL Wholesale and Dropshipping companies? I do enjoy the hunt for finding those gems to flip, but the income isn't steady and so I'm lookin gto expand my store with some regular merchandise - thus the quest fo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.