cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017, Very Sad!

Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017. half.com an ebay company  View in: Browser   Dear Seller,

This letter is to inform you that Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017, and you will not be able to sell on the platform following that date. Returns will continue to be processed until October 31, 2017.

We would like to thank you for your support of Half.com – some of you have been with us since we launched in 1999. We have enjoyed being part of your selling journey and wish you ongoing success. For all of your future marketplace needs, visit the eBay Seller Center to learn how to grow your business on eBay.

If you have any questions about this letter, please reach out to us at service@half.com or visit Half.com Closing FAQ for more details.

Sincerely,
The Half.com Team

Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Re: Half.com will be closing on August 31, 2017, Very Sad!

I too miss Half.com but one compensation is the increased number of users at eBay. Started listing items that had been listed on Half for years without a nibble and eBay is producing actual sales.
Message 61 of 67
latest reply

Extremely sad that you were closed down.  You were my site of choice and you are missed!

Message 62 of 67
latest reply

Half.com was too good for/way better than Ebay.  Sad!

Message 63 of 67
latest reply

Sell on Bonanza.com

Message 64 of 67
latest reply

I tried selling books on Bonanza starting in the early days of the site.  Back when they started as Bonanzle,  I would get a few orders a month.  I never signed up for a 'membership' once they got into 'high gear' and slowly my orders dwindled to nothing.  I had 5000 books there which have now been deleted due to poor sales.  I much prefer eCrater.

Message 65 of 67
latest reply

and now Amazon won't let me list used CDs without an invoice showing I bought these from a known source. I buy them at estate sales and now I have a lot of really prime vintage cd's and don't know how to sell them. Ebay doesn't work for that.
Message 66 of 67
latest reply

Is there a chance that Ebay might bring Half.com back to life?  Amazon is getting hard to deal with so really there is no good alternative.  Lets keep this candle burning until they remove it completely.

Message 67 of 67
latest reply